Joseph Elam was born in 1851 at Huddersfield, Yorkshire.
Joseph Elam was the son of William Elam and Sarah (?)
Mary Elizabeth Dearnley
Mary Elizabeth Dearnley was born about March 1857 at Lockwood, Yorkshire.
Mary Elizabeth Dearnley was the daughter of John Thomas Dearnley and Susannah Ellam.
Mary Elizabeth Dearnley married Henry Lockwood about November 1879 at Huddersfield, Yorkshire.
Note: about November 1930
William Ellam Dearnley
William Ellam Dearnley was born about March 1866 at Huddersfield, Yorkshire,
DEARNLEY, William E Huddersfield 9a 312
DEARNLEY, William E Huddersfield 9a 342.
William Ellam Dearnley was the son of John Thomas Dearnley and Susannah Ellam.
Note: in March 1889
Lockwood Parish Burials
'Gilbert Dearnley; abode: Primrose Hill; Feby 17th; age: 11 mo'
Burial Date: 17 Feb 1890
William Ellam Dearnley married Harriet Ellen Armitage, daughter of Jacob Armitage, on 17 August 1889 at St. Stephen's Church, Rashcliffe, Huddersfield R.D., Yorkshire,
William Ellam Dearnley 24 Bachelor, Beamer res: Hope Street fa: John Thomas Dearnley, Finisher
Harriet Ellen Armitage 24 Spinster, --- res: Oldfield Square, Lockwood Rd. fa: Jacob Armitage, Weaver
Witnesses: Tom Moore & Ann Leather.
in 1894 William Ellam Dearnley lived at 35 Forest Road, Dalton, Huddersfield, Yorkshire.
William Ellam Dearnley died about August 1933 at Huddersfield, Yorkshire.
Ann Dearneley was born between 1801 and 1806 at Yorkshire.
Lydia Dearnally was born on 15 March 1833 at Cartworth Poor House, Cartworth, Yorkshire.
Lydia Dearnally was the daughter of Ann Dearneley.
Lydia Dearnally was baptised on 9 November 1834 at Chapelry of Holmfirth, Holmfirth, Yorkshire,
William Cooper was born in 1823 at Dinting, Glossop, Derbyshire.
William Cooper was the son of Joseph Cooper and Sarah Dearnaley.
William Cooper was baptised on 27 January 1823 at Parish Church, Glossop, Derbyshire.
Martha Cooper was born in 1824 at Dinting, Glossop, Derbyshire.
Martha Cooper was the daughter of Joseph Cooper and Sarah Dearnaley.
Martha Cooper was baptised on 12 October 1824 at Parish Church, Glossop, Derbyshire.